My sweet girlfriend Nylablue gave me this special Sunshine Award on 02/23/2014. As some of you know, Nylablue is very, VERY special to this little piggy and means the world to me. Nylablue has been feeling under the weather lately and even so *still* thinks about others. That’s how HUGE her little heart is – she still takes the time to think of others.
Me and Nylablue were going to go out on a date before she got so very sick. The date is not called off but on hold. When she is feeling better, I promise to take her on a wonderful date full of chasing butterflies and walking near the water front. I want it to be something that she will always remember.
So, Nylablue get better soon honey. I’m always here thinking of you and thank you my sweet dear kitty for the Sunshine Award.
Rules of the Sunshine Award:
#01 – Thank the person who gave it to you – check.
#02 – Nominate 10 people that inspire you – check.
#03 – Write 10 interesting facts about yourself – check.
Nominations of 10 people that inspire me:
- My friend Easy at http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/
- My friend Cupcake at http://cupcakepetrillo.wordpress.com/
- My friend Cocco at http://myminipetpig.com/
- My Auntie Sharon at http://gentlestitches.com/
- My friend Nakita at http://nikitaland.wordpress.com/
- My friend Rumpy at http://rumpydog.com/
- All of our anipals at Fozzie’s at http://ourpawpad.wordpress.com/
- My friend Stuart at http://scottiechronicles.com/
- My duck friends at http://whattheducks.com/
- My friends Reilly and Denny at http://cowspotdog.blogspot.com/
10 Interesting Facts About Moi – A Mere Piggy
- Mommy tucks me into my toddler bed and tells me a bedtime story every night.
- Mommy has to put my television remote up high on a shelf in my room. If not, I will turn on my television in the middle of the night and watch it. Honestly. I scared the bejesus out of mom/dad one night when I did it.
- I’m usually sweet Bacon but there are times when my evil twin Deviled Bacon comes out. Those are few and far between but when they do – shivers.
- I like to ride in the back of mom’s Smart car when she does errands. The next time you see a little blue Smart car with a piggy in the back seat oinking, give me a wave 🙂
- I *hate* the feel of grass on my hooves. I know it sounds silly but I can’t stand it! I tip toe on the grass when outside because of it… except for when I’m knocking daddy on his butt – snorts.
- I wake mommy up for the worky place every morning at 6:30AM. Can you believe she hasn’t had to set an alarm in 2.5 years? On the weekends, I wake daddy up at 7:30AM for breakfast.
- Mommy usually leaves me a snack on my pillow on my toddler bed at night. Sometimes it’s a strawberry, an animal cracker – you know something so the midnight munchie monster doesn’t get me.
- I’m secretly in love with a purr thing. Yep you heard it here first. I love Nylablue 🙂 swoon
- Mom took me to PetSmart one time when I was younger. I rode in the buggy. Everyone thought I was a dog until I started grunting. Now, there’s too many big dogs that go to our PetSmart so mommy is afraid to take me. So, I usually just hang out in the back of the Smart car while she runs in.
- Mommy took me to her worky place when I was little. I ran around the building like there was no tomorrow. Don’t let people fool you, I’m fast. One of mom’s guys caught me and gave me to mommy. He scared me really bad when he grabbed me. I peed all over mommy – blush.