What can I say my friends? Monday has come back around all over again. How many of you had a hard time getting out of your ever so soft and cuddly bed this morning? I know “I” did. Darn this belly for always waking me up. There I was all cuddled in my bed. My head on my pillow and my soft Egyptian cotton sheet wrapped around me. I was dreaming of happy thoughts – playing in the back yard with my rabbit friends – you know just being a piggy. Then it happened.
My belly started rumbling. That automatic time clock in my tummy does it every time. I woke up and as usual, it wasn’t even day time yet. But, I knew I had a job to fulfill. It’s the least I can do living at the Hotel Thompson and not paying rent – snorts.
I got out of my warm cozy bed and sauntered out of my bedroom. I went into mom’s room to her side of the bed. Her hand was hanging off the bed. Dude, she must have had a rough night. I did what any normal pig would do. I licked her fingers. I tell you. I’ve never seen mom jump so high or fast from a sound sleep. It was kind of neat to me so I snorted. I do believe that she almost fell out of bed.
Mission accomplished. I got mom up for the worky place 🙂 Smart oinker, huh? You would think after almost two years she wouldn’t jump that high but then again I was wrong – double snorts. Happy Monday my friends.
Tags: adventure, alarm clock, animal, appreciation, bacon, bed, bedroom, comedy, devil, entertainment, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, growing up, happy, humor, hungry, jump, lick, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, Monday, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, scared, sleep, smart, spoiled, trouble, work
I’m so piggy excited. My tail just can’t stop wagging. Miss Harper (who I’m secretly in love with – sshh), gave me “The Explorer Dog Award”. Even though I’m a piggy, she said that she was making “ME” an honorary dog for the occasion. I’m so excited that I just can’t hide it!
Here are the simple rules for this award:
1. Link to the person (or dog) who gave the award to you and display it on your blog. Here we go – check out Miss Harper’s page at http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com. She is the sweetest, prettiest, most gorgeous pooch that this ”honorary dog’ has a piggy crush on. Can you tell?
2. Nominate up to five friends.
Easy at http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/
Easy is my pal, my buddy, my friend, my cohort in trouble. He’s the bestest. He actually took in my pet rock, Bashful, for two weeks in France. It was awesome and they had such a great time. Make sure you check out his page and read everything about it.
- Stuart at http://scottiechronicles.com/ OMP (oh my pig) – he’s the funniest little scottie around! He’s got a hilarious sense of humor that reminds me of myself. Even Bashful thinks he’s the coolest pooch!
- Doc and Forrest at http://dinz1234.wordpress.com/ These are my pals from down under. Their mommy keeps me on my toes with great things and joy. She brings a smile to this little pig’s face.
- Wiley at http://wileyschmidt.com/ He is so likeable, so loveable and so much fun. You gotta check out his life – it’s amazing!
- Dakota at http://dakotasden.net/ YAY! This is another friend that always helps me keep my calendar of important events. And we all know that this little piggie needs all the help he can get in keeping straight!
3. Answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite place to explore? Link to it. My favorite place? That is so easy – anywhere that my mommy is! My favorite place is camping out right beside her on the couch watching television. This is my favorite post of us here https://piglove.wordpress.com/2012/11/page/2/
- What do you like to explore more – beach or park? I’ve never been to either at this point in my little life. But, mom and dad talk about the beach all.of.the.time. And, I’ve seen plenty of pictures of where they have been in the past. One day, I would like to explore their beach so I’m going beach.
Oh, and you remember about me being an honorary dog for this award?
I think by the time I’ve come to an end with this post, the dog in me is coming out.
Do you think – snorts?
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, bacon, comedy, cute, daddy, dog, entertainment, Explorer Dog Award, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, grateful, growing up, happy, honorary dog, humor, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, pet, pets, pig, playful, priceless, smart, spoiled