No – not by what they are looking like silly. I’m talking about math. Yep, your shoes can tell your age with math. Don’t believe me, do you? Okay, I see that I’m going to have to prove this to you. Stay with me on these calculations and I will show you.
Math is fun my friends – don’t run out because I said the ugly four letter “m” word. Math is fun – mom plays with numbers everyday. You’re going to love this.
Get a piece of paper and a pencil handy.
1. Take your shoe size (no half sizes – round up). Mom wears 9.5 so I’m going size 10 here.
2. Multiply the shoe size by 5. In mom’s situation, it would be 10X5 = 50
3. Add 50. In mom’s situation, it would be 50+50 = 100
4. Multiply by 20. In mom’s siutation, it would be 100X20 = 2000
5. Add 1013. In mom’s situation, it would be 2000+1013 = 3013
6. Subtract the year you were born. 3013 – 1969 = 1,044
The first 2 numbers is your shoe size, the last two numbers is your age
It’s SHOE magic – see, your shoes can tell your age!