It’s the middle of the year – hasn’t 2013 just flown by so fast?
It’s time to check those New Years resolutions and see how far you’ve gotten on them and how far you have to go. I personally like to do this double check around this time of the year. So let’s see what I have/have not accomplished so far.
My 2013 New Years Resolutions:
Take more naps – check. As you can see with Hemi hi-jacking my computer this weekend, this is working.
- Continue to eat healthy – check. It’s hard but it’s a work in progress
- Maintain this sexy physique – check. Someone has to be the piggy sexy star at the Hotel Thompson!
- Become a Super Pig Hero – still working on this one. I need a magic CAPE bad… in red… with Power Pig written on the back.
- Overcome my anti-nature stance – still working on this one. I’m in therapy and almost to the end of it so hopefully I can mark this off soon.
- Keep mom wrapped around my hooves – check check – this is a full time job! snorts
What about your New Years resolutions. How far have you come on your list? Mom/dad are still working on theirs as well. Some things they have crossed off while others are still sitting there waiting for them.
AND with this being the middle of the year, do you know whart that means??
It’s only 176 days until
Happy mid year Christmas!!