YAY! I’m happier than a pig rolling around mud on a warm day.
I’m so excited to receive the The Versatile Blogger award from my friend over at www.peacelovegreatcountrymusic.com You’ll have to go over and check them out. They have everything and anything about country music – it’s a wonderful blog that I found when mom was sick a couple of weeks ago. Check it out and tell them Bacon sent you 🙂
The rules are to thank your nominator, list 7 things about yourself and pass the award onto other bloggers. Simple enough, right?
So thanks to Peace, Love & Great Country Music for nominating little ole me – (hogs and kisses). And now 7 things about myself.
I’m more of an evening pig than a morning pig. I like to get my sleep in the morning and during the day while mom is at the worky place. That way I am fully awake for mommy/piggy time when she gets home. 🙂 smart huh?
- I don’t like it when my hooves don’t touch the floor. I feel safe with all four hooves solid on the ground. If they aren’t, I will squeal louder than a car alarm until they are.
- I’m a little protective over my mom. She likes to call me her watch pig – snort.
- I personally have a pet. His name is Bashful and he is my pet rock. And boy, can that rock talk!
- I eat Cheerios for breakfast every morning with my pig chow. What? A pig has to stay heart smart too.
- I have my very own room at the Hotel Thompson. It has all of my conveniences: my bed, my laptop, my television, my potty pad. Yep, I’m house trained 🙂
- I speak human. I know when mom tells me to go get ready for bed, go to the kitchen, sit on the sofa, etc. I’m very fortunate that she also speaks pigs 🙂
Congratulations my friends. Love you all. Hogs and Kisses – Bacon