I’m totally speechless – which is rare for me. My new friend Liz at http://invisiliz.com/ nominated me for a Liebster Award. Even though she eats bacon – I can overlook that now – snort. Thanks my friend!! I *love* awards almost as much as I like eating – it’s a close call.
I’m so touched that people find my writings funny and comical at times. I’m just a little oinker trying to find his way through life and make the humans happy.
Blog Award Directions –
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog. My friend Liz at http://invisiliz.com/ You gotta check her out. She has a wicked sense of humor and she’s pretty! I may have a little piggy crush… especially when she scratches behind my ears 🙂
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees. See below 🙂
3. Nominate 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been choosen. See below 🙂
4. Display the Liebster Award logo. See above 🙂
I have my very own pet. His name is Bashful and he’s a pet rock.
- I love cheesy puffs. In fact, thanks to my friends at Wise Snacks – they sent me some free coupons.
- I eat a mixture of piggy chow and Cheerios every morning for breakfast.
- I have been known when I’m extremely tired to ‘fall over’ while looking at you. It’s a hard life being a pig!
- Sometimes on the weekends, mom fixes me the best omelet with my favorite things – spinach and tomatoes.
- I’m scared of nature – shivers. I’m afraid if I go ‘out there’, it might get on me. Yes, I know. I’m a big ole scaredy pig at heart. I’m fine with that.
- I watch television. Currently, my favorite thing to watch is Jeopardy. I love the theme music and there’s something about Alex Trebek’s voice that soothes me.
- I have a thing about rugs. I don’t like them. I don’t care what they look like. They just get in my way. The world must be cleared of all rugs. I will destroy them, if given the chance, in less than 5 minutes.
- There are also two purr things here at the Hotel Thompson. You can often hear mom telling me, “Bacon, don’t eat the kitties”. In turn, you can also hear her telling the kitties, “Hemi/Mouse Girl, don’t eat the Bacon.”
- When I’m taking a bath in the tub, I love to blow bubbles in the water with my snout. It amuses me.
- I’ve had 1 surgery in my life when I was only 3 weeks old. I don’t remember it and that’s probably a good thing. 🙂
1. If you could create your own planet, what would it look like? It would be shaped like a pig and we would call it Planet Bacon.
2. Who or what inspired you to become a writer? A lot of inspiration comes from my mother. She always tells me to let it out and share with the world. I just hope the world is ready for me.
3. If you didn’t have to worry about money, what would you do with your time? I don’t really ‘work’ per say now. Mommy is the one that, pardon the pun – brings home the bacon. She keeps me in the life that I’ve become accustomed to. It would be nice if we could have more time together – perhaps write the great American novel.
4. Name a favorite piece of music and why. I’ve always liked classical music but since adopting Bashful, my pet rock, he has gotten me hooked on Rock music.
5. Which is a worse writerly curse: to not have enough ideas to write or to not have enough time to write. I would have to say not enough time to write. I have so many ideas in my head fighting to come out and play.
6. What is your biggest regret? Right now, it’s not eating the rest of that salad I had for lunch. For the bigger picture, I would say it was going all pig ninja on dad a couple of weeks ago. Every since, he’s been afraid of me. I’m not sure why.
7. What is your biggest accomplishment? Typing with hooves. It took me a while to get used to it but now I fly around that keyboard!
8. Do you like flying on planes? I’ve never done it. I have seen my friend Maxwell on one in a commercial on television. It looks fun, kind of tight, but fun.
9. Which condiment would you take to a deserted island and why. Pickles – I love me some pickles.
10. If a giant pile of snow appeared in front of you, what would you do with it? I’ve heard about that cold stuff but I’ve never seen any in person. I’m guess, knowing me, that I would try to eat it.
11. What’s something you would collectively change about humanity? Pigs are friends not food!
QUESTIONS FOR NEXT PEEPS:
- Baths – tubs, shower stall or kitchen sink?
- What is your favorite television show?
- What is the strangest food you’ve had?
- Do you think pigs can fly?
- Beach, mountains or somewhere in between?
- Do you talk to yourself and if so, do you get answers?
- Do you have a routine/schedule?
- Are you always late or always early – both?
- What is your favorite snack food?
- Do you have a pet?
- What is your favorite hobby?
HAVE FUN!! And thanks again Liz for the award – XOXO – Bacon