I am very honored to say that I have been granted another award – the Inspiring Blog Award. This award was given to me by my close friend Chris at Peace Love & Whiskers (peacelovenwhiskers.com). Definitely go check out her site when you get a chance and meet Bubby, Buggy, Miss Bit-bit and Boo.
I’m so excited that I can barely keep my piggy tail from wagging so fast – I love awards and treats. Just ask mom!
Here we go –
Rules for Inspiring Blog Award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award – See above 🙂
2. Post the award on the page – To the left – to the left 🙂
3. Answer 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other blogs – YAY!
Seven Facts About Me!
I love attention. I’m what you would call an attention hog – snort – no pun intended. I love to be petted and snuggled.
- I tend to be more of a woman’s pig than a man’s pig. I think it’s because they smell good, have soft skin and love on me more. Hey, I know where to get my loving!
- I’m just a tad – just a tad okay – scared of the dark. I have a piggy night light in my room when I go to bed.
- I secretly think I’m a human. I don’t really know any different on how to be a pig. I’m good with that.
- I love to play in water and blow bubbles. I think it’s fun. I also like to splash in water and get mommy wet when it’s bath time.
- Mom plays kids books on audio on the i-pad sometimes when I go to bed for our nightly story. I like to see the different pictures and colors.
- I don’t do it very often but I have slept in mom and dad’s bed. They have a Select Comfort. I’m a 50 – 🙂 Daddy doesn’t like me to sleep in the big bed though – he complains when I still all of his blankets.
My nominations –
Sydney Fong over at addgrainonearth.com
Deborah Boza-Valledor over at mymiamiminute.wordpress.com
Huckleberry Fin over at pigandthecity.com