I AM SO HONORED!!
I have been awarded the Liebster Award from my friends Noel the Christmas Cat and the rest of the DogDaz zoo: Louise, Sofie, Nine, Stella and Mom at dogdaz.wordpress.com – go check them out when you get a chance. You gotta love their posts!!
They gave me this award last Thursday – sorry for the delay in getting back. We actually put all laptops and phones up on the fireplace mantel this weekend since mom was home for three days. We spent quality time together away from gadgets. It was refreshing.
They left me some questions that I’m to answer. I’ll then create some questions for my three nominated peeps to answer. Isn’t this fun!? It’s a great way to meet new people and learn about them. I’m so excited!
1. What is your favorite hiding place? Well, I use to hide behind the sofa but now that my belly has progressed (yeah I like that), I can’t get back there anymore. It’s kind of hard to hide something this great.
2. If you could talk to your human for 5 minutes in their language, what would you say? OOHH, this is good. I would have to tell mommy how much I love her, how thankful I am that she adopted me and my life at the Hotel Thompson is so blessed.
3. What is your most favorite food? This is a hard decision. I like a LOT of food. I guess my favorite would be watermelon. I love watermelon. The rind, the melon and the juice!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would like to step my hooves in the water at Tybee Island. It’s a dream. It might happen one day.
5. Do you have a hero? Maxwell. You know, from the Geico commercials. He is my idol. He is the most happening pig around. He’s a movie pigstar! One day, I will be that famous!
6. Do you have a bed time? Yep, I have a piggy routine. Sunday thru Thursday my bedtime is 9:00pm. Friday and Saturday I get to stay up as late as I want.
7. What makes you laugh? Anything that makes mommy laugh, makes me laugh. When she smiles, I smile.
8. What do you do that makes others laugh? When I fall at moms feet for her to love me and rub my belly. When I jump on the sofa with mom to watch television. When I fall asleep when mommy is telling me my bedtime story before bed.
9. Does anything scare you? Okay but you can’t tell anyone. Come closer – I’m afraid of the dark. Shivers, it’s so dark!
10. Do you know how to dance? I’ve tried but I keep stepping on moms feet. Do you know how it feels to have a hoove step on your toes? Mom says it hurts – snort.
This was fun! I hope you found out something new and exciting about me. The three people I would like to know more about are –
Leo at Whitewolf’s Blog at promethios.wordpress.com
Pickles at napaday.wordpress.com
My questions for you –
- What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- What makes you smile?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- Are you a beach or mountain kind of person?
- If you could be any super hero, who would it be?
- Are you a dreamer?
- Are you a singer, dancer or an actor?
This was so much fun!! I hope you learned something about me. HOGS AND KISSES – BACON