Happy Friday – we made it through another week!!
I’m so excited for a great weekend snuggling with mom. It seems like these days – I absolutely live for the weekends when mom is off from the worky place. There’s nothing like playing around with her on the weekend.
I haven’t done it in some time but I thought I would lead this Friday off with some cute Bacon jokes. You know you need a laugh! So, here we go!
- Did you hear about the pig who opened a pawn shop? He called it “Ham Hocks”.
- Did you hear about the piglets who wanted to do something special for Mother’s Day? What did they do? They threw a sowprize party.
- Why did the spotted pigs run away? They thought the traveling salesman told the farmer to put his name on the dotted swine.
- What’s that pig doing in the middle of the road with a red light on its head? Didn’t you tell me to put out a stop swine?
- Why did the pig run away from the pig sty? He felt the other pigs were taking him for grunted.
- Two pigs robbed a bank. Why were they caught so quickly? They squealed on each other.
- How does a mama pig put her piglets to sleep? She reads them pig tales.
- What was the name of the hog who was knighted by Sir Arthur? Sir Lunchalot
- Farmer asked the pigs, “Who raided my vegetable patch?” Piglet says, “Beets me.”
- What is a pigs favorite ballet? Swine Lake
- What do pigs drive? Pig-up trucks.