YAY – the Liebster Blog Award has been given to me by my bud Cocco and his mom Katie ( http://myminipet.com ) Thanks so very, very much. I haven’t gotten an award in such a very long time. At first, I didn’t know what they were and what to do with them. Now, I do. 😦 I can’t remember which ones I got before. I was able to find one that I posted on my page from June of last year. Mom showed me how to post them to my page so now I know *exactly* what to do. Thanks mom for showing me! (P.S. If you have sent me an award in the past, please let me know so I can update my awards page – XOXO)
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you – http://myminipet.com
- Share five things about yourself and five things about your dogs/pets. This should be absolutely fun!
- Since the day I was adopted and came home, I have been my mom’s living alarm clock. I get her up every morning during the week at 6:30AM so she can feed me first (of course) and then get ready for the worky place. On the weekends, dad feeds me and I usually get him up around 7:30-8:00AM. See, I’m good like that to let them sleep later on the weekends 🙂
- You know the old saying about “cow tipping” in the south? Well, mom does a special thing called “pig tipping” to me – snort. I’m a sucker for a good belly rub. There’s a certain place on my side that she touches and BOOM the next thing you know I’m falling down and laying on my side. Mom says it something about hypnotizing me… I think she’s right!
- I have my own room at the Hotel Thompson. It has a great view of the back yard where I can watch nature through the windows, including the rabbits. I also have my own television in my room that I watch.
- Mom tucks me in to bed every night. Afterwards, we snuggle and she either reads me a bedtime story, we watch a quick cartoon on my television or she sings me to sleep. Isn’t she the best?
- From the moment that I saw my mom, I was hers and hers alone. We have a very special bond and I will let her do just about anything to me and get away with it. Sometimes when we look at each other and she talks to me, I really do understand what she is talking about and will do what she asks.
About Bacon’s mom:
- Mom is a huge, I mean HUGE, Disney fan. Of all of the characters, her favorite is Mickey Mouse and there is something Mickey Mouse in every one of our rooms. Do you know that she is even has stock in Disney?! AND, shocker alert! – she even has a tattoo of Mickey on her body somewhere. That’s how huge of a fan she is of Mickey Mouse and Disney.
- She smells really good and sometimes puts her lotion on me when she does my deep tissue piggy massage.. aaww those are sweet!
- Mommy knows a second language – she speaks pig – snort LOL.
- Mommy types and works with numbers all day long. That’s why when she comes home sometimes she dribbles and is done thinking for the day. Mom says her brain shuts off by 6:00PM during the week so she can have down time with her baby, me! And do you know, mom types over a 100 wpm?! That’s fast.
- Mommy’s favorite show on television comes on Wednesday nights and it’s called Ghost Hunters. We *always* have to watch it after dinner. We snuggle on the couch together for our popcorn and shiver together at some of the things they find.
- Answer five questions from your nominee
- What time do you (pets and pet parents) go to sleep? Mom needs her mental sleep for work and lord knows I need my beauty sleep for taking care of this sweet body – snort. Sunday thru Thursday, we usually start our bedtime routine at 9:00PM. Friday and Saturday nights, we get to stay up as late as we want to due to the weekend – oh yeah! Shake your pig tail. Do a little dance.
- What is your all time favorite snack? It’s so hard to pick just one cause I have so many. But, I guess I would have to go with an apple. Doesn’t matter what kind – I love them ALL!
- If you had one week to spend anywhere in the world, where would you go? Of course wherever Miss Piggy is! That is some pig – hubba hubba
- Lake or ocean? Ocean – but not too deep. I’m afraid of sharks.
- Is blogging your full-time “profession” or part-time hobby? Well, my full time profession is being, let me get this straight what my mom calls me – “the cutest little piggy in the entire world” snort. So my blogging comes as part time or whenever I can bump mom’s laptop away from her. Usually at night.
- Ask five new questions to your nominated bloggers
- How long have you lived with your adopted peeps?
- What is your favorite commercial on television at this time?
- Do you have siblings at the house?
- Are you inside or outside?
- Do you have a favorite holiday? Why?
Reveal your top five picks (200 readers or less) and let them know by leaving a comment on this blog. (It’s so hard to only pick 5!)
Okay I can’t count – snort laughing – I had to put 6.
Copy and paste the award on your blog Done!
Hope that the people you have sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going! Thanks again for all these awards and for reading all our facts of life!