Nana came to the house yesterday bringing me some gifts from Santa Paws. Oh my – thud – I almost couldn’t stand it. Mom forgot to put my bananas in this picture but it gives you an ideal of Nana brought me. I’m in hog heaven here at the Hotel Thompson! Isn’t Nana the best?! She is so meant for spoiling this already spoiled pig. She’ll tell you that too – I am S*P*O*I*L*E*D rotten. But aren’t all children meant to be spoiled and loved?
This is a list of what I have at the house now and trust me I am a happy little runt pig. I haven’t had this many goodies in a long time!
8 pounds of red apples – that’s right. It’s not a typo – 8 POUNDS of red apples. I love me some apples… any kind, any color. Can you believe that I smelled these out last night and found where daddy had put them in the kitchen. Mom had to put them in the refrigerator to get them away from my smeller – snort.
- 5 pounds of carrots – yep that’s another one – 5 POUNDS of carrots. You would think that with all of the carrots that I eat that I would have excellent vision but I don’t. But what I don’t have in vision, I make up in smelling.
- Bulk celery – mmm – I love celery… even the little wisps of it that hang off at the top of celery. Love that part!
- Cabbage – that is one HUGE head of cabbage. Mom will probably eat some of this cabbage too. But do you know what the battle is going to be? The core of the cabbage. Me and mom both like to naw on the core of the cabbage. Have you ever done that? It’s got a little spice to it and so delicious!
- My personal sized watermelon. This is definitely a treat since it’s winter time here in Georgia. Mom will cut it all up (like she did last night) and put it in buckets in the refrigerator to get it cold. She even cuts up the rind – I love the rind. She gave me a whole slice last night. You know what I did to it. I bit into it and then took off down the hall to my room to eat it and enjoy it. Mom chased me down with a towell and held it for me while I ate it. Then she cleaned everything up for me.
- Bananas – You don’t see them in this picture because mom forgot to grab them. She got me a whole bunch of 10 – 10 bananas all to myself. Pig heaven – literally! Can you believe that one time mom was holding a banana and I tried to crawl up her legs to get it? Yeah, we had a little prayer meeting about that afterwards. They are so delicious!
So you see now why I love my Nana. She also brought mom and dad a whole bunch of food too. Between Nana and my Aunt Tina, our fridge and cabinets are nice and full of food. I’m a happy camper because this makes my mommy happy. She doesn’t have to stand in the kitchen and wonder what she can pull together any more. Now, she opens the fridge/freezer/cabinets and says, “MMMM – everything looks good, what to have, what to have!”
OOOOHHH, and mom brought me home a ball. She was telling one of her friends about me getting a bouncy ball. They brought her one and can you believe it has a pig on it?! They call this pig Olivia. I still don’t understand why all of my toys have pigs on them? Shakes head and wonders… Here’s a picture of my new toy.
You’re probably asking yourself how do I play with this ball? Well, I push it around with my little snout everywhere in the house. Nana says that snout of mine gets me in trouble. She would be right. I push this ball down the hall, up the hall, on the walls, in my room and chase after it. Can you believe that the purr things were trying to play with me last night. They would push it to me and I would snout it back to them. It was kind of fun. Momma says that she is going to video tape it next time because for once in my life, she didn’t have her camera handy. Imagine that!
Happy hump day my friends – XOXOX Bacon