Huge hogs and kisses to hutchagoodlife – Nibbles, Nutty, Bingo and Buddy – ya’ll rock! I am so taken back that you nominated little old me for the Reader Appreciation Award. I’m of the age now that I know what it is and I am so excited! I try so hard to amuse my readers with my life in general – what I do, how I eat, what I think about crazy stuff in my piggy life, my mommy and of course my new addition of the Dear Bacon column. I’m so appreciative of all of my followers and supportors. I love expressing my world here on this blog. I’ve come a long way since writing on the walls in my bedroom. I’m sure mom appreciates my adventure. 🙂 So let’s pay it forward!
You should definitely check out their blogs if you haven’t already. They are the best! Here’s what you do:
1. Incldue the award log somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions below for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate the blogs that you enjoy.
4. Pay the love forward. Provide your nominee’s links in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Now – here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite color? My favorite colors are burgundy and yellow. My room is painted this so far. Mom is still working on doing my room.
2. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I only drink water. Mommy is afraid to give me anything else. A piglet friend of ours, Sushi, got grape KoolAid to drink one time and now she will only drink that. Mommy is afraid I would be the same way – so water it is.
3. What is your favorite animal? Of course pigs! I also like the purr things and the barky things.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Mommy has Facebook. I had my own page but I didn’t like it. Sometimes I use moms when she goes to bed and post on that.
5. What is your favorite pattern? hooves of course – Snort
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Getting – especially that of food. I’m a HUGE foodie!
7. What is your favorite number? 5 – there’s 5 of us: Mom, Dad, Hemi, MouseGirl and myself.
8. What is your favorite day of the week? The weekends! Mom is home and we all have fun together.
9. What is your favorite flower? Carnation – they are so pretty.
10. What’s your passion? Teaching the world all about miniature pot bellied piglets. We are fun!
Now we are going to nominate a few blogs that we love and want to have this award to prove their awesomeness!
http://chancythegardner.wordpress.com/ Chancy the Gardener – Chancy, a long time favorite of mine. Always has the best snout kisses in the world!
http://bassasblog.wordpress.com/ Bassasblog – Bassas, a beautiful and insightful shepherd dog.
http://pawstotalk.net/ Paws to Talk – Bella and Didi, two beautiful poodles. They give advice like Dear Bacon. They are poodles extraordinaire!
http://clowiescorner.wordpress.com/ Clowie’s Corner – Sweet Clowie. Talks about his adventures – Love this sweet thing!
http://adamaecompton.wordpress.com/ Ada.Mae.Compton – Ada the dog is inspiring and very intellectual.
http://virginiaplantation.wordpress.com/ Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast – WOW – This is the birthplace of James Madison. The pictures are out of this world. I would love to go there and root around in all of this history!
http://knowthesphere.wordpress.com/ Knowsthesphere – Jeremiah is a human that thinks deep thoughts. He really makes me sit back and think about things he writes. I love this guy. I give him two hooves up!
Lots of HOGS AND SNOUT KISSES!
Thank you so much for the award. I look forward to reading about everyone in the future. Be sure stay tuned in for more of my life!!