I’m so piggy excited. My tail just can’t stop wagging. Miss Harper (who I’m secretly in love with – sshh), gave me “The Explorer Dog Award”. Even though I’m a piggy, she said that she was making “ME” an honorary dog for the occasion. I’m so excited that I just can’t hide it!
Here are the simple rules for this award:
1. Link to the person (or dog) who gave the award to you and display it on your blog. Here we go – check out Miss Harper’s page at http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com. She is the sweetest, prettiest, most gorgeous pooch that this ”honorary dog’ has a piggy crush on. Can you tell?
2. Nominate up to five friends.
Easy at http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/ Easy is my pal, my buddy, my friend, my cohort in trouble. He’s the bestest. He actually took in my pet rock, Bashful, for two weeks in France. It was awesome and they had such a great time. Make sure you check out his page and read everything about it.
- Stuart at http://scottiechronicles.com/ OMP (oh my pig) – he’s the funniest little scottie around! He’s got a hilarious sense of humor that reminds me of myself. Even Bashful thinks he’s the coolest pooch!
- Doc and Forrest at http://dinz1234.wordpress.com/ These are my pals from down under. Their mommy keeps me on my toes with great things and joy. She brings a smile to this little pig’s face.
- Wiley at http://wileyschmidt.com/ He is so likeable, so loveable and so much fun. You gotta check out his life – it’s amazing!
- Dakota at http://dakotasden.net/ YAY! This is another friend that always helps me keep my calendar of important events. And we all know that this little piggie needs all the help he can get in keeping straight!
3. Answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite place to explore? Link to it. My favorite place? That is so easy – anywhere that my mommy is! My favorite place is camping out right beside her on the couch watching television. This is my favorite post of us here http://piglove.wordpress.com/2012/11/page/2/
- Have you ever found anything exciting/interesting while exploring? One time I went into the room of the forbidden. Shivers – I found something stuffed on the wall. Never again will I venture in there. You can find the link here http://piglove.wordpress.com/2013/02/25/never-again-will-i-enter-the-unknown/
- What do you like to explore more – beach or park? I’ve never been to either at this point in my little life. But, mom and dad talk about the beach all.of.the.time. And, I’ve seen plenty of pictures of where they have been in the past. One day, I would like to explore their beach so I’m going beach.
- What is your favorite post you have written? Link to it. This is really hard to pick just one post. I love all of my posts -. especially my Dear Bacon issues. They bring me a lot of happiness and laughter. But, with a lot of thinking and reading I narrowed it down to the one that really changed my life. It is when “I” adopted Bashful and he came to live with us at the Hotel Thompson. You can read all about here: http://piglove.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/my-surprise-is-revealed-our-newest-member-at-the-hotel-thompson/
Oh, and you remember about me being an honorary dog for this award?
I think by the time I’ve come to an end with this post, the dog in me is coming out.
Do you think – snorts?