I just got the Liebster Award from Marisa at http://mokyandmarisa.wordpress.com/
Thanks my friends ((HUGS)). I’m so excited that I could hardly oink for a few minutes. I just walked around with a glaze look in my eyes. Mom and dad were concerned. All I could do was point at my laptop with my hoove. Then they got excited, was speechless and had a glazed look in their eyes. We are *so* very much honored.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. Then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award onto to answer.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs
Here we go -
11 Random Facts About Little Ole Me – Bacon -
- I had really long hair for a pig but I’ve recently lost all of my baby fur. It’s finally growing back – thank goodness! It’s at that itchy stage right now so mom puts baby lotion all over me – I love that!
- I have a flat screen television in my room connected to cable, Netflix and DVD. I watch television all of the time. I watch a lot of cartoon classics like The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo. I also like to watch the ‘Who Done It” shows.
- My favorite snack in the entire world is a tie between apples and bananas. I once climbed up mom’s leg to get to a banana.
- Every night after dinner, I sit on the couch and snuggle with mom watching television with her.
- When mom tucks me into my bed at night, she *always* reads me a bedtime story.
- I asked mom and dad for a pet of my own. We have discussed the possibilities and one has been chosen. It will be posted soon. I absolutely can not wait!
- I understand human…. especially when it comes from my mommy. She can tell me to do things and I do. For instance I know: go get ready for bed; go to the bathroom; come with me; go to the kitchen and don’t eat the purr things – that one is really frowned on at the Hotel Thompson – snort LOL
- Dad takes care of me during the day at the Hotel Thompson. He provides room service, clean linens and turn down service.
- I have the best nana in the entire world! She buys me apples, bananas, animal crackers and carrots. She is wonderful to her grandpig!
- I have a cousin named Sherlock Bones who is a bassett hound that lives in Louisiana.
- I am mom’s alarm clock. I wake her up during the week every morning at 6:30AM sharp to get ready for the worky place. On weekends, we all sleep in and then get up together.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you -
- What is the weirdest dream you’ve had? Well, there’s been a lot of weird dreams in my little piggy life. One time, mom let me stay up and watch my first scary movie. It was called Jaws. Shivers – it still upsets me! I dreamed that night I was surfing and Jaws came up and ate me. It was horrible!
- What keeps you motivated? This one is easy – food – doesn’t matter what kind. I just about love every thing!
- How do you feel about other blogs that talk about blogs they dislike? I think it’s unfair. Everyone has a right to blog about what they want. If you don’t like it, don’t read it.
- How many bathrooms does your dream house have? Well, let’s see. Mom and dad have to have their own bathroom. The purr things have their own space. I have my own space. Three would be awesome.
- What are your favorite pizza toppings? Definitely cheese – I love cheese. I also like black olives, green peppers and chicken –
- What would you change your name to if you could? I already have the coolest name – Bacon Porkchop Thompson!
- Would you change your blog name if you could? My blog name kind of tells you everything – piglove
- Which website do you visit most during the day? Google and mine of course!
- How many pets do you have? I personally don’t have any pets…yet In our house, we have 1 pig (moi), two purr things, a mommy and a daddy.
- If you could buy an island, which one would it be? Tybee Island
- If you could name a star, what would you name it? Of course – Bacon!
Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award onto to answer -
If you could have dinner with anyone famous, who would it be?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite bedtime story?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Computer, iPad or iPhone – Which do you prefer?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- Books or ebooks – Which do you prefer?
- What is your favorite television show?
- When is the last time you stopped and smelled the roses?
- What is your favorite take out for dinner?
- Which is your favorite – summer, fall, winter or spring?